Sunday, October 17, 2010

A weekly update.


"Hello out there. We're on the air. It's blog time tonight."

Let's catch you up on this week. Monday, I went to work. Tuesday, I went to work. Thursday, I went to work, and thennnnn. THREE DAY WEEKEND!
Friday I literally sat around like a blob. It was amazing. On Saturday, I went apple picking at Carter's Mountain. It was a nice fall day. I really enjoyed it. Sunday (today) I'm watching TV and sitting on my computer. Yay for relaxing.

How about the Capitals?
Well, they won in overtime, or as its becoming known as Ovie time. I believe my jinx of watching the game on TV continues. Every time I watched the games, they are losing. When I turn the game off, they win. I go to my first regular season game on Tuesday. Go CAPS!!!


Oh and found this picture. I love Ovechkin and all but seriously, how gay is this?

I know right. Super gay. Oh Sashas, Man up.

No comments: