Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My first regular season game: Bruins 3-1 Caps

Yep, You got it. It was my first regular season game. The Washington Capitals vs the Boston Bruins. SPOILER ALERT: The Caps lose. Ugh.

Well let's start off the trip. Everyone that knows me knows that I'm extremely superstitious when it come to my hockey. I chose for the first game to wear a white shirt with my red jersey. I chose to eat at a Japanese place in the food court in Pentagon City. It was good but I could have done without the guys working there hitting on me. Steph and I get Auntie Anne's, a tradition of ours and then we are off to the game.

I saw on twitter that @knublesknights were at the game in section 120, so i saw them and got a picture with them. They ended up winning fans of the game. Go guys!!!

me with @knublesknights

Warmups

So after this, my phone started to die and wouldn't let me take pictures. For an awesome run thru of the game, check out the russianmachine blog. They are awesome.




No comments: