Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baggy Saggy


I have finished my bag!!!!!!! I got the yarn from Knitpicks. I chose the green color so it will go with brown and black. Although now I don't think it will as much as I thought in the beginning but whatever. It was very plain and I wanted to spice it up a little more so I sew the material on it. Its really cool because the material has some green in it that matched the bag perfectly. Here is a close up of the bag. You can kinda see the colors in the material a little better. The way that I sew its on the bag, I can turn the bag inside out and it will be plain so I can have it with the material on side and without on the other!!



I think I make another one...but I need to finish mom's socks first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very nice and I will pick out some yarn for mine.

Anonymous said...

OMG I love it!!! You did a fantastic job, and I love the LN and star on it. Superb.

On another note, HRH informed me on the way to RoseMary's today that she wants YOU to take HER ice skating, but only when it snows. I have no idea where she came up with that one...

Unknown said...

THAT IS SOOOOOO CUTE. I'LL PAY U IF U MAKE ME ONE!!!

Carlos_Chrisafa said...

Hey... you want to make one for me now so that I may give it as a gift?