Saturday, July 28, 2007

JSL Champs


JSL Champs were this weekend. I spent most of Friday at UVA's pool sitting in a tent knitting. We, the Greene Hills Gators were in 4th place as of Friday night but who knows where we will fall on Saturday.

I want to say how proudproudproud I am of my wondeful little swimmer who got 25 out of 75 swimmers. I must say he kicked butt. Too see the full story, check out Ann's blog. She also took a picture of me knitting my dinosaur. Ignore the clevage. If you look closely, you can kinda see what the dinosaur will look like.


My dinosaur is coming along but I am still having some problems with it. It is difficult but then again , not too difficult. I am making Bronty. There are two other dinosaurs and I am going to make them too. Got to finish one first.

Well I head back to school soon. I am excited but not excited. I mean, I cannot wait till I get to see my friends again, but I am going to miss being home. So as of Aug. 20, please direct all letters for me to my address at Longwood.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so this is mr mystery incredibly handsome blue ridge junior on the driving range making a random comment ...i wish you would make me some socks

Unknown said...

ok.....as a second comment.....i cant really remain a mystery when it puts my name above the comment....how the balls did it know who i am???????....does this program have a timothy john detector?

Anonymous said...

I too am very proud of my little swimmer... I still can't get over how well he did. You did good on bronty, really really good. You are turning into one fine knitter! :)

Anonymous said...

So i totally didn't read the part next to the picture, but let me just say that your boobs looked HUGE! man...im jealous...>:O
*~V~*