Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I was a big girl today!!

Today, I had to get a shot for the last of my HPV shots (There were three of them). And guess what! I didn't pass out! Usually, when I get a shot or get blood taken, I pass out and have seizures but not this time. I am excited. Although it did hurt. They gave me an ugly bandage so I put a different one on. If you look closely, you can see it's Ariel!



In Knitting news, I am still working on my dinosaur. I haven't got very far but I am working on it. The body is maroon and when I finally get the spikes done, they will be orange. Don't worry, put down your pitchforks all you 'Hoo fans. It's not for me but for Bryce who is turning 12.






I am also still working on the hat for Becky. It is not coming along very well. Not because it looks bad, just because I am trying to pump this dinosaur out before Bryce's birthday party (and yes, I am invited to a 12 year old's birthday party). I like the yarn I using which is some cheap one I got from Wal*Mart . I used the same kind of yarn for her brother's hat but his was black instead of navy blue.


Other then that, not much has been going on. Check back here to see what has been happening in my world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how did you manage to get a little mermaid bandaid....did martha buy out every store when that movie came out and kept your house stocked full of them for 15 years?......

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! You were such a big girl for not throwing up and passing out - I'm proud of you!!!!

You are going gangbusters on bronty-The Hookie Version. Keep it up!!!