Sunday, August 29, 2010

'ello blogland.

Why hello there.

I guess I never blog anymore. Let's see if I can change that. No promises but we can see.

So whats going on in my life you may ask. Well...I graduated college. Thats right. After 5 long years, I have graduated. YAY! I also found a job in Richmond at Circle Center Adult Day Services. I'm the Wellness Coordinator there. I teach weight lifting, boost for bones, parachute ball, chair aerobics, and in charge of a walking program.

My love life you ask. Well I was dating this great guy and silly me, I got stressed out and got inpatient and got a little short and well...long story short, we aren't together anymore but we are still friends and hey who knows, if could work out again. Let's just say we ended on much better terms then the past bf and he actually treated me well.

So thats a quick overview. Guess I will let you go.

No comments: